Thursday 24 September 2015

Song Ideas

This song is a possible choice for my music video as it is an indie song which I feel is open to interpretation, I believe that this allows me to produce a more abstract video. I also like how the volume and speed of the song progresses over time as it will give me more flexibility with my music video.


Because of the fact that this song is very different from current pop music, I feel that my artist should also have a unique style and appearance. Examples of artist who's styles are going to influence my artists style are;

Florence (from Florence and the machine)

This is because unlike other artist she wears minimal makeup which is very different as most popular artists choose to wear quiet a lot of makeup and bold cloths that stand out however Florence looks very much like a "normal" person.


These are examples of videos that I would like to take some ideas from because they are very different and abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment