Thursday 24 September 2015

Preliminary Lip Sync task




For my Preliminary task I filmed people singing along to the song rather be (by Clean Bandit and Jess Glynn) I then synced the lip movement with the original audio using Final Cut.




I used markers to mark where the voice sounds start on the audio, I then lined it up with the mouth movement of my actors. (As this picture shows)

























Here is my final preliminary lip sync task


Evaluation
I think that this preliminary task went well as the lip sync in regards to the lip sync as the lip movement was successfully matched with the music however, if I were to do this task again I would improve the visuals so that the video is more interesting and perhaps include a storyline, although the main reason for doing this task was to practice matching lip movement to sound therefore overall I am happy with the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment