Wednesday 14 October 2015

Style and Make-up

Due to my artists influence from gothic culture, my artists style will be relatively dark and smart, this is because my artist dresses for herself rather than anybody else.
At the beginning of the music video when she looks at herself in the mirror, her cloths will be more normal and she will be wearing more make-up, she will then wipe the make up of her face to show that she is no longer conforming and from then onwards her cloths will go against conventions.
When my artist walks through the forests, she will be wearing a very formal and elaborate black dress. I feel that because the style is so out of context, it adds to my artists rebellious nature and non-conformist personality.
My artist will be wearing minimal make-up to show that she is comfortable the way she is and wont let social norms tell her otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment