Wednesday 21 October 2015

Shot List

Shot Type
Angle
Movement
Notes
Mid-shot
Eye-level
circular tracking around the actor starting from the back going all the way around ending with direct mode of address.
The shot takes place in the woods and the actor is still (with the lyrics; "mmmmmm")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Slowly tracks forward toward the actor.
The shot takes place on a dining room table that is fully set. ("mmmmmm")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Slowly moves closer to the actor.
The actor is looking in a bathroom mirror ("mmmmmm") and starts to sing. ("I'm a princess cut from marble, I'm smoother then a storm")
Mid-shot
Birds eye shot
Slowly moves over the dining table until the shot becomes a mid angle shot revealing the artist sitting on the table.
("and my necklace is of rope, I tie it and untie")




Mid-shot
Eye-level
Slowly moves closer to the actor then circles her
Actor is sitting down in a living with people talking around her room (goes with the lyrics; "people talk to me, but nothing ever hits") then stands up and walks out of frame. (Goes with the lyrics; "I'm done with it")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Tracks the actor as she walks through the forest
Actor walks through the forest whilst singing ("ooooooo, this is the start, of how it all ends")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
none
Actor is dancing in the forest.  ("they use to shout my name now they whisper it, Im speeding up, and this is the red orange yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Moves closer to the actor then moves further away from the actor
The actor is sitting at a dining table singing ("I dream all year, but theyer not the sweet kind, and the shivers move down my shoulder blades in double time")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Moves closer to the actor then moves further away from the actor
The actor is in a bathroom looking in a mirror whilst singing and moving to the music("and now people talk to me, i'm slipping out of reach now, people talk to me and all their faces just blur But I got my fingers laced together and I made a little prison And i'm locking up everyone who ever laid a finger on me") then actor wipes off her lip stick. (Goes with the lyrics; "I'm done with it"
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Tracks the actor as she walks
Actor is walking through the same forest but is further along to show that she has been walking for a long time ("This is the start of how it all ends")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
None
The actor walks towards the camera whilst singing ("they use to shout my name now they whisper it, Im speeding up and this is the red orange yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart")
Mid-shot
Eye-level
Tracks the actor as she walks
Actor is walking through the same forest but is further along to show that she has been walking for a long time ("we're at the start, the colours disappear I never watch the stars, theres so much down here, so I just try, keep up with the red orange yellow flicker beat sparking up my heart")
Close up shot
Eye-level
none
Actor looks at the camera ("beat")
Close up shot
Eye-level
none
Shot of actors left side profile ("beat")
Close up shot
Eye-level
none
Shot of actors right side profile ("beat")
Close up shot
Eye-level
none
Actor looks at the camera ("beat")
Distant-shot
High angle shot
Slight panning across to show the scenery
The actor is at the edge of forest looking into the distance ("mmmmmm")


No comments:

Post a Comment