Thursday 3 December 2015

Name Survey

I had three names that I was considering using for my artist;
Triyo- (because my artist uses triangles to convey the point the her album displays her emotions)
Solé- (because it has connotations of being alone which is well suited to my artist)
Virani- (Is of indian origin and means "alone" which again suits my artists nature)

I conducted a survey to find out what names my target audience members liked the most.
The results from this survey show that my target audience members like the name Solé the most as 80% of the participants picked the name as their favourite. 0% of my target audience picked Virani as their  favourite and many stated that the name was; "too common." Due to this feed-back, I have ruled out the name Virani.



The name that I have decided to use for my artist is Solé due to both the positive response in the survey and my personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment